- A homogenous wood products industry group means all member have common interests and workplace exposures.
- The TFASWCG rates are determined from the experience of the group; TFASWCG members become "master of their destiny."
- Superior claims service provides effective and responsive assistance to members when they need it most.
- Customized loss prevention services aid members with OSHA, ADA and other regulations, also formal safety programs, accident investigations, and many other serves.
- The TFASWCG is not-for-profit organization, excess premiums are returned to the members.
- The program is governed by a Board of Trustees, fund members elected by the fund members.
- Various cost-saving deductible plans