2019 Annual Meeting
|2019 TFA Annual Meeting/Convention|
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE RESERVATIONS
Please make note that TFA Annual Convention Schedule is SUBJECT TO CHANGE. When you arrive at the Hotel, check in at the hotel desk, and then don't forget to visit TFA's registration desk to pick up the current updated Annual Convention Meeting Agenda and your Welcome Packet.
Meeting Highlights Include:
WEDNESDAY'S EVENING DINNER & TOUR AT NEYLAND STADIUM
(Included in Complete, Spouse/Significant Other, Children's, Meeting Only & Wednesday Only Packages) More details will be available soon.
TFA UT fans and others may tour the stadium. Members will also enjoy delicious food with flowing spirits.
On Wednesday evening, TFA will enjoy time at the University of Tennessee Neyland Stadium. The stadium originally known as Shields-Watkins Field. opened almost 94 years ago. The Volunteers played their inaugural first game at the stadium on September 24, 1921 against Emory and Henry, 27-0 Today, Neyland Stadium is one of the most
well-known stadiums. Neyland has two decks of seats enclosing the playing field and host over 100,000 fans at each home game. There may be Hokies, Bulldogs, Tigers, Gators, Wildcats and few other college die-hard football fans in the TFA family, but we all do appreciate the great support and services provided by our friends at UT.
TFA UT fans and others may tour the stadium. Members will also enjoy delicious food with flowing spirits while socializing with others. Dinner will be served in the East Club overlooking Shields-Watkins Field.
THURSDAY EVENTS (There are additional Registration Fees for these events)
(Lunch Included) More details will be available soon.
- Enjoy an early Autumn Fly Fishing at beautiful Norris Lake. Cost: $25.00
- A Fall Afternoon Tour of UT Gardens and Lunch. Cost: $25.00
- Golf Tournament and Lunch at the Historic Recently Renovated Egwani Farms Golf Course. Cost: $50.00
- Sporting Clays Tournament and Lunch at the Chilhowee Rod and Gun Club. TFA members will need to bring 4 boxes of shells and gun. Cost: $50.00
- Brushy Mountain Prison Tour & Lunch: Enjoy lunch served in the highly acclaimed Warden's Table and tour former Brushy Mountain Prison. Former inmates and guards will be on hand to answer questions. Cost: $30.00
Please make sure to check back often. TFA will be updating this page regularly.