Date: Wednesday - Friday, September 26-28, 2018
Where: Carnegie Hotel
1216 W. State Franklin Road
Johnson City, TN 37604
Reservations Call: 423-979-6400
Registration forms may be emailed to email@example.com. Also, please contact Candace if you have questions about our 67th annual convention.
Room reservations should be made directly by calling the Carnegie Hotel at 423-979-6400. The TFA room rate is $109.00. The room cut-off date for reservations at the Carnegie is 9/11/18. Hope to see you in Johnson City!
Please make note that TFA Annual Convention Schedule is SUBJECT TO CHANGE. When you arrive to Carnegie Hotel, check in at the hotel desk, and then don't forget to visit TFA's registration desk to pick up the current updated Annual Convention Meeting Agenda and your Welcome Packet.
Meeting Highlights Include:
WEDNESDAY'S EVENING BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY TOUR
TFA members will load buses and head to BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY. Buses will turn on high banking rack race track. Attendees can take photos, enjoy the sights and sounds of the Speedway's Short Track. Dinner and refreshments will follow in owner Bruton Smith's suite.
THURSDAY MORNING EVENTS
- Enjoy an early Autumn Fly Fishing in the Doe River at Roan Mountain State Park
- A easy Fall Afternoon Hike on Roan Mountain with breath taking views
- Skeet and Trap Shooting Outing at the Unaka Rod and Gun Club
- Downtown Bristol Tour: Enjoy lunch in the Local Cafe, dessert at a Local Bakery, do a little shopping at Bristol's Unique Shops, and Visit Benjamin Walls Art Gallery.
- Golf Tournament at the Gorgeous Cattails Golf Course in Kingsport, TN.
THURSDAY'S EVENING FARMHOUSE GALLERIES & GARDEN'S DINNER
TFA members will be transported to the FARMHOUSE GALLERIES & GARDENS. Dinner will be served with a view of the Appalachian mountains in the background. Attendees will enjoy food, music, fellowship, awards given, and some stories around the camp fire. Members can say hello to the peacocks that live at the 75 acre Pre-Civil War farm and home of Wildlife Artist Johnny Lynch.
For prices and additional information on these events, please download
2018 TFA Annual Meeting Brochure.